910 Paris Court - Aurora, CO 80012
Located in the sought after Cherry Creek School District, this end unit townhouse is a must see! The 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom townhouse comes equipped with a 1-car garage and spacious laundry room/storage. The upper level is home to two bedrooms and one full bathroom that has recently been updated. Enjoy a cozy fire in the winter with the main level fireplace in the living room and private deck out the back! The kitchen has been recently updated with new cabinets and countertops. All appliances are included, including the washer and dryer! This unit has the added bonus of a new hot water heater, furnace, air conditioner and radon mitigation system. The low HOA has a lot of amenities including a clubhouse and community pool. The HOA also covers the exterior maintenance with roof, recycling, water, sewer, snow and trash removal. Schedule a showing TODAY!
Buyers, you get to choose - Seller will offer $2000 carpet credit at closing with accepted offer!!
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Attached Single Family
Listing Broker:Shea Clough
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: Live West Realty
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Laminate Counters,Radon Mitigation System
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Baths Half: 1
Garage Spaces: 1
HOA Fee: $235
School District: Cherry Creek 5
Elementary School: Highline Community
Inclusions: Smoke Detector(s)
Middle School: Prairie
High School: Overland
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.